FlexMessage, Inc. offers their customers mobile access to their alert notifications over SMS. Enrollment requires providing a mobile phone number. Visit www.flexmessage.us to opt in to 23269. The mobile phone number's verification is done in the following ways:
Alerts for claims customers will provide the following information:
- Subscriber may initiate opt-in from a web interface
- Message & data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time. Msg freq varies.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of your wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that your wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered. Carriers are not responsible for the late delivery of messages.
- Notification of the status of your claim
- When claim has been processed
- When the repair facility has been contacted
- When payment has been issued to the repair facility
For questions, you can contact us at 1-800-674-FLEX, or at any time from your mobile phone, text "HELP" to 23269. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
To stop the messages coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just text the word "STOP" to 23269. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will receive no future messages.